I’m very pleased to announce the newest NativeScript book “Getting Started with NativeScript” is now published.
If you prefer eBook or eBook+Print formats, purchase Getting Started with NativeScript at Packt publishing
If you prefer kindle or paperback formats, purchase Getting Started with NativeScript on Amazon.com
The author, Nathanael Anderson
, is a prolific contributor to NativeScript, author of several popular NativeScript plugins, as well as a Telerik Developer Expert.
The book uses a “learn-while-building-an-application” approach. As you progress through the book, you will apply techniques learned in each chapter to actually build a functional application. At the end of the book you’ll:
- Install and compile your application in NativeScript
- Get important know-how on the NativeScript project structure
- Develop and style your screens for multiple platforms
- Create a full-featured cross-platform communication application
- Import and use several third-party components
- Simplify and deal with device resolution and cross-platform issues
- Test and deploy your application
Update: Additional places to read/purchase this book: